Sunshower - Chris Cornell



Dark as roses, fine as sand
Feel your healing and your sting again
Hear your laughing and my soul is saved
On forgotten graves you cry

Crawl like ivy up my spine
Through my nerves and into my eyes
Cuts like anguish or recollection
Of better days gone by

But it's alright when you're caught in pain
And you feel the rain come down.
It's alright when you find your way
Then you see it disappear
It's alright though your garden's gray
I know all your graces
Someday will flower in a sweet sunshower

Eyes like oceans, so far away
A feather trail to a better way
Worried mornings turn into days
Then into worried nights
But it's alright all you'll be you are today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mulder and Scully - Catatonia

Heavenly - Cigarettes After Sex

Martius/Nauticus II - Pain of Salvation