Hells Bells - AC DC



I'm a rolling thunder, a pouring rain 
I'm coming on like a hurricane  
My lightning's flashing across the sky  
You're only young but you're gonna die
 
I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives  

Nobody's putting up a fight 
I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell 
I'm gonna get you, Satan get you

Hell's Bells
Hell's Bells, you got me ringing 
Hell's Bells, my temperature's high
Hell's Bells
 
I'll give you black sensations up and down your spine  

If you're into evil you're a friend of mine 
See my white light flashing as I split the night '
Cause if God's on the left, then I'm stickin' to the right

I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives  

Nobody's puttin' up a fight 
I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell  
I'm gonna get you, Satan get you
 
Hell's Bells, Satan's comin' to you  

Hell's Bells, he's ringing them now  
Hell's Bells, the temperature's high 
Hell's Bells, across the sky  
Hell's Bells, they're takin' you down  
Hell's Bells, they're draggin' you around  
Hell's Bells, gonna split the night  
Hell's Bells, there's no way to fight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mulder and Scully - Catatonia

Heavenly - Cigarettes After Sex

Martius/Nauticus II - Pain of Salvation