Falling - Mullmuzzler



The world has turned me upside down again
And put me back right where I started from
I could have sworn, that I was fastened in
But you've broken me, now look what I've become
When innocence was all that I embraced
How is it that I fell from your grace


And I'm still

Falling
Falling


I'm still falling
Falling
I'm still falling


So obvious, yet I can't define
A gentle kiss, has never felt so wrong
You say you are, but you were never mine
I know you're here,
But somehow your heart is gone

When the smoke had cleared
And I knew what was true
How is it that I still fell for you


And I'm still

Falling
Falling


Feel like I'm still falling
Falling

Falling
Falling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mulder and Scully - Catatonia

Heavenly - Cigarettes After Sex

Harvest Moon - Neil Young